Manage Your Library Account From Home!
All you need is your last name and your library barcode number.
There’s an app for that! Download the catalog app and have access to your account at your finger tips!
How do you sign up?
Here’s a YouTube Video that will walk you through the process:
- Click on the above link to open Destiny Quest
- Click on the words “Pettee Memorial Library”
- Select the “Create Account” tab in the upper right corner
- Enter your last name and library barcode number (on the back of your library card)
- Choose a username and password that will be memorable for you
- Click on “My Info” to access your items, your lists, and your recommendations
- Start browsing!
What can a Destiny Quest account do?
- Renew items that you have checked out
- Hold items that are available at the library
- Reserve items that are checked out by another person
- View our NEW items and TOP 10 books
- Create lists of books that you would like to read
- Recommend books for friends & family that have a Destiny Quest account